Guests: 3
Total: 3

Switch-Wechsel mit Konfigurationsdatei

Golden_Eagle

• +1/-0
Switch-Wechsel mit Konfigurationsdatei
« am: 26, April, 2019, 11:49:56 »
Hallo,

wenn ein defekter Switch ausgetauscht werden muss, wäre es gut den „Neuen“ gleicher Bauart mit einer vorher gespeicherten Konfigurationsdatei zu initialisieren.

Welche Möglichkeiten gibt es?

Wofür ist der Punkt „Geräte (Switch auswählen) | Eigenschaftsfenster | Konfiguration | Gerät verwalten | Konfiguration kopieren“?

Kann man hier die Konfiguration von einem Gerät in ein Zweites kopieren?

Geht das dann auch, wenn das zu kopierende Gerät defekt (getrennt) ist?
Bin immer für Infos und sachliche Kritik dankbar!
Controller 5.10.21, USG 3P, US-24, US-16-150W, 2* AP-AC Mesh

WarumDarum

• +1/-0
Re: Switch-Wechsel mit Konfigurationsdatei
« Antwort #1 am: 27, April, 2019, 19:11:53 »
Hallo :-)
Leider kann ich Dir bei der Frage nicht weiterhelfen, bitte Dich aber bei einer Lösung das Ergebnis am Ende mit einzufügen. So haben später auch weitere User die Möglichkeit davon zu profitieren.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Great Site with helpfull knowledge
« Antwort #2 am: 01, Januar, 2020, 04:38:49 »
I have a company is a competpositive office remodeling contractors near me and in San Tan Valley. We are professional gila county home and remodeling in a vast array of commercial and residential construction jobs. For commercial our skills range from kitchen remodeling, Commercial HVAC in phoenix, Commercial Tenant Improvements, Multi-unit Tenant Improvements, and Commercial Electrical. Our commercial talents range from new master craftsman home building to major side walk remodeling. our company has the skill-set ingenuity to create ingenuity areas for your office and business.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
I am glad I cam Across this site
« Antwort #3 am: 03, Januar, 2020, 20:34:32 »
I am excited to show some appreciation for the time each of you have put in initiating this forum. Amazingly your creative research technical expertise have infused us to want to build my own website.  Visit this web site I just developed for onion design in flagstaff my site, flagstaff seo.  Well, hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with all of you in the near future. Lots of thanks , reading over niche trade secrets. The blog is extremely rare like a gem and will quicken things for my friends and I with my hobby. I am completely shocked by the talent that every one has on this blog. It is obvious how good everybody mastered branches of knowledge. I saved this index and will returning for important posts. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind saints. I found the information that I have already found but forgot in this lost web blog and simply could not come across. What an informative special place.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
I am glad I cam Across this site
« Antwort #4 am: 07, Januar, 2020, 07:15:48 »
I needed to thank you for the time all have put in writing this site. Incredibly your creative life experience and abilities have inspired us to have to make my cousins PhBB site.  werid Check this blog I just created for onion seo in flagstaff arizona my forum, flagstaff web design.  Well, I hope to engage in a chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone soon. Thanks - reading over very specialized trade secrets. The blog is totally perfect and will speed up things for us with my projects. I'm absolutely shocked with the expertise that everybody contributes on this community site. It is an example of how nicely everybody percieved these ideas. I bookmarked this forum and will returning for important posts. You my pals are the one of a kind genius. I came upon the topics that my kids and I have previously searched everywhere and just couldn't find again. What an informative archive.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Hello
« Antwort #5 am: 13, Januar, 2020, 04:48:09 »
I want to thank you for the time your team has put in collaborating about this forum. Amazingly enough your up front research categorized informations has instigated me to want to make my cousins Drupal.  Check out blog I recently made for tor website design in flagstaff my forum, flagstaff web design.  Well, I hope to chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you in the near future. Fantastic find - contributing expert helpful tips. The web site is completely a great reward and will help us with my hobby. I am one hundred percent blown away by the talent that every one has on this blog. It is obvious how well everybody percieved these ideas. I saved a link to this post and will returning for related posts. You my pals are the best talented people. I serendipitously came across the topics that I have previously discovered in some different places and simply couldn't locate. What an informative forum and site.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
I am so lad I found this nice website!
« Antwort #6 am: 13, Januar, 2020, 21:56:38 »
I had my wife ask me to give a big applause for the hard work all of you have put in writing this web forum. Actually your up front life experience and detailed subjects has encouraged us to have to start my families Drupal.  Look at this: blog I just created for web website design in flagstaff Az my web page, Flagstaff Website Design.  Well, want to learn some more and start some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for - contributing expertise informations. Your site is totally shocking and will benefit me in my spare time. I'm absolutely impressed with the expertise knowledge that every one has on this site. It is an example of how excellent everybody has percieved branches of knowledge. I saved this forum and will be comming back for trending information. You my masters are the best saints. I came upon the expert knowledge that my friends at work have previously found all over the place and simply could not come across. What an informative web-blog.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
I was hoping to find exactly this website
« Antwort #7 am: 20, Januar, 2020, 14:25:46 »
I am jazzed up to give appreciation for the scientific like knowledge this team put in starting this nice website. Unbelievably everybody's scientifically research skills have encouraged my cousins and I to want to begin my own PhBB site.  weird check this site I just made for onion seo in flagstaff az my site, Flagstaff web design agency.  Well, I hope to learn some more and start some fascinating topics with all of you a lot. Once again Thank you! I am really happy I found this site! - contributing excellent skilled knowledge. Your blog is undoubtedly life changing and will promote me in the future. I am absolutely impressed by the secrets that you've on this site. It reveals how good everybody learned a lot about branches of knowledge. we shared the bookmark for this blog and will be coming back for more related information. You buddies are the one of a kind ascended masters. I discovered the wealth of information that my friends and I have already searched everywhere and also could not stumble upon a second time. What superior website.  Keep up the great deep studies.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Have you ever considered the benefits of hiring someone for seo?
« Antwort #8 am: 23, Januar, 2020, 13:09:50 »
I had my wife ask me to warm gratitude for the efforts we have all obligated to forming this htis greatly needed site. Unbelievably everybody's technical knowledge and technics has made the kids and wife and I to want to start my families website.  Check out web site I recently developed for tor website design in Flagstaff Arizona my web page, web design services in Flagstaff.  Well, hope to learn some more and start some interesting topics with everyone soon. Again Thanks! What a nice surprise that I found this site! , contributing excellent trade secrets. Your community is very solid gold and will speed up things for my friends and I in my hobbies. I am completely amazed with the specialized knowledge that everybody contributes on this forum. It reveals how excellent you and everyone understood and collected a ton of useful info. a few of us saved a bookmark for this amazing blog-site and we'll returning for new information. You fellow bloggers are the rarest my new bros. I accidentally found the info that some of my relatives have already found but lost in the lost forum and simply couldn't discover again. What a beautiful web-blog.  Keep up the wonderful piece of work.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Great Site with helpfull knowledge
« Antwort #9 am: 11, Februar, 2020, 19:12:57 »
I wanted to share with you my business which is a knowledgable construction contractors Phoenix and in Scottsdale. We specialize gila county remodeling contractors in a vast array of commercial and residential construction contracts. For business commercial our services vary from Bath remodeling, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Concrete, Commercial Flooring, and Commercial Electrical. Our residential talents range from stellar master home construction to major kitchen renovation. our company has the skill-set expertise to design expertise spaces for your business or home.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
This will help me with my business
« Antwort #10 am: 13, Februar, 2020, 04:56:15 »
I wanted to share with you my business which is a honest residential contractor Phoenix and in Ak-Chin Village. We are commandos Phoenix remodeling contractors in a vast array of residential and commercial construction contracts. For business our services vary from office Buildings, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Engineering and Construction, Commercial Flooring, and Dental or Medical Offices. Our commercial services range from new master home building to complete side walk remodeling. our company has the skill-set finesse to start leading-edge spaces for your business or home.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Hello
« Antwort #11 am: 15, Februar, 2020, 04:04:11 »
I am happy to thank you for the surprising treasure of knowledge each of you have put in managing this website. To the surprise of my friends and families all of the members of this forum intelligen research gained by experience always began for us to have to make my cousins wordpress site.  Visit this site I hurridly developed for onion on seo in Flagstaff Arizona my simple website, web design Flagstaff az.  Well, I hope to learn some more and begin some fascinating topics with you all soon. Once again Many thanks!! finding this site was a real score , reading over niche more secrets. This site is positively respected and will promote us with my hobby. My wife and I are absolutely blown away by the particular information that you've on this community site. It shows how excellent everybody studied this subject. a few of us saved this great index and we'll all returning with my co-workers for new the latest details. All of you my friends are the very remarkable technical geniuses. I discovered the wealth of information that my kids and I had previously was looking here and there and also couldn't happen across. What a perfect archive.  Keep up the fantastic good efforts. I am also into nfl week 2 expert picks

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Glad I found this website
« Antwort #12 am: 18, Februar, 2020, 20:25:37 »
I just started a company that is a hard working local remodeling contractors in Phoenix Paradise Valley and Glendale and in Surprise. We specialize Phoenix new home construction in a vast array of residential and commercial construction projects. For commercial our skills range from Bath remodeling, Commercial HVAC in Phoenix, Retail Storefront, Multi-unit Tenant Improvements, and Dental or Medical Offices. Our commercial services vary from new custom home building to total office re-design. our company has the skill-set competence to start expertise areas for your office and business.

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
This will help me with my business
« Antwort #13 am: 20, Februar, 2020, 06:25:15 »
I have a company is a true general contractors in Scottsdale and in Sun City West. We are experts maricopa county new home construction in a vast array of commercial and residential construction jobs. For business our skills range from Bath remodeling, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Tenant Improvements, Commercial Flooring, and Commercial Electrical. Our residential talents range from new custom home building to complete side walk renovation. We have the skill-set cleverness to create inventive areas for your home or office.

Dusko knosyLF

• +0/-0
Montaza terase od 12 € /m2
« Antwort #14 am: 20, Februar, 2020, 21:48:39 »
Najkvalitetnija Tersana Daska iz Sibira!

Arix Shop je firma koja je na tržištu više od 20 godina i ima značajno iskustvo sa montazama terasa, fasada, sauna, veranda i sl.

Za nase dragi mušterije nudimo montazu terase od 12 € /m2!

Tim stručnjaka s višegodišnjim iskustvom! Kvalitet robe potvrduje CERTIFIKAT!

Kvalitetni materijali za terase. Savremeni dizajn,i garancija, profesionalna ugradnja i brza isporuka.
Garancija na montažu od naših materijala i ugradnju 2 godine

Sve na jednom mestu: Fasadna Daska, Elementi za montiranje fasada, Zasita - Boja i lakovi RHENOCOLL + Montaza!

+-Recent Topics

Mehrere Standorte in einer Zonenverwaltung. Geht das? by Anthonysor
Heute um 10:50:13

Switch-Wechsel mit Konfigurationsdatei by Anthonysor
Heute um 09:23:10

CLOUD KEY Upgrade 5.11.50 -> 5.12.35 destroy / zerstört CloudKey Gen1 by Anthonysor
28, März, 2020, 06:42:38

Zugriff auf Cloud-Key nicht möglich by Milafoon
26, März, 2020, 18:06:06

Good site to help my knowledge base by Anthonysor
25, März, 2020, 14:02:53

Unifi Ap Ac mesh wird als getrennt angezeigt by Anthonysor
09, März, 2020, 19:23:27

Internetverbindung plötzlich instabil by Dusko knosyLF
20, Februar, 2020, 13:09:55

Habe mich umentschieden by Anthonysor
12, Januar, 2020, 10:07:58

Mehrere Standorte über einen Controller verwalten? by Anthonysor