Guests: 2
Total: 2

Unifi Ap Ac mesh wird als getrennt angezeigt

WarumDarum

• +1/-0
Unifi Ap Ac mesh wird als getrennt angezeigt
« am: 02, September, 2019, 10:24:56 »
Hallo.
Seit einigen Wochen habe ich das Problem, dass an nahezu allen Standorten mit den Outdoorgeräten AP AC mesh (mit den 2 Antenen) die Geräte als getrennt angezeigt werden.
Das bringt folgende Probleme:
Keine Nutzer werden mehr angezeigt, kommen aber dennioch ins Netz.
Wenn ein USG vorgeschaltet ist, dann werden alle Nutzer als Kabelgebunden angezeigt.
Ohne USG keine Chance Nutzer zu sehen oder gar zu konfigurieren.
Unter der heute aktuellen Firmware UCK.mtk7623.v1.1.0.aa44aee.190826.2323

aber auch der alten Firmware UCK.mtk7623.v1.0.11.7df68cf.190809.2115
des Controllers treten diese Probleme auf.

Ein Reset des Gerätes und erneutes EInbinden hat keine Abhilfe gebracht.
Remote über den PoE Switch kurz den Strom genommen und neu gestartet, zeigt ein neues Provisionieren und kurz danach wieder den Status getrennt.
Das Problem tritt bei Kabelgebundenen, als auch über mesh vebundenen Geräte auf.

Hat jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht und evtl. eine Lösung dafür gefunden?

MichaelPsype

• +0/-2
    • singapore news
north korea
« Antwort #1 am: 11, Februar, 2020, 15:38:36 »
Singapur Vietnam...

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
Wnat to know some good seo tricks? visit my website
« Antwort #2 am: 15, Februar, 2020, 11:08:27 »
I wanted to give a big applause for the scientific like studies everyone that has signed on this forum obligated to compiling the much needed forum. In fact all of the members intelligen in-depth technics has forever initiated my friends and I to want to get into my cousins site.  Visit this blog I recently developed for website in web design in Flagstaff my page, web hosting Flagstaff.  Well, hope to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you soon. Once again Many thanks!! what an excellent find , taking a look at this expertise seeds. Your archive is extremely cool and will facilitate me with my ideas. my buddies at work and I are completely amazed by the talent for knowledge that everyone on this site. It is an example of how excellent everyone has learned a lot about and collected a ton of useful info. my family and friends emailed this great post and we'll returning for novel informative info. You friends are the rarest technical masters. I came across the topics that my friends and I had previously searched Bing searches and also couldn't discover again. What above the par special place.  Keep up the unique deep studies. I am also into college gameday picks

Anthonysor

• +0/-10
This site will help out my friends and I
« Antwort #3 am: 09, März, 2020, 19:23:27 »
I wanted to share with you my business which is a industrious general construction business and remodeling construction contractors company:  residential contractor phoenix We are elated having found your web site, it's really everything my buddies and I are hoping in search of. The knowledge on this this place - beneficial and appreciated and will support my wife and kids several times a week. Seems like everone on the site finds a lot of specifics about subjects on the site and the other hyper links and info really can be seen. I am not on the internet when I am busy and as we get a break Im completely putting together archives of information and things similarly concerning it. I have a couple of my team members that have acquired a liking in similar topics because of all that I have assimilated about the information on this site and they will definitely to visit this website since it's such an excellent score. We are also concerned with in Solar energy and dealing with the complex turns and twists in politics Take care.   and if anyone wanted major like Web design agency sedona arizona

+-Recent Topics

Switch-Wechsel mit Konfigurationsdatei by Anthonysor
28, März, 2020, 17:31:53

CLOUD KEY Upgrade 5.11.50 -> 5.12.35 destroy / zerstört CloudKey Gen1 by Anthonysor
28, März, 2020, 06:42:38

Zugriff auf Cloud-Key nicht möglich by Milafoon
26, März, 2020, 18:06:06

Good site to help my knowledge base by Anthonysor
25, März, 2020, 14:02:53

Mehrere Standorte in einer Zonenverwaltung. Geht das? by Dusko knosyLF
16, März, 2020, 02:49:07

Unifi Ap Ac mesh wird als getrennt angezeigt by Anthonysor
09, März, 2020, 19:23:27

Internetverbindung plötzlich instabil by Dusko knosyLF
20, Februar, 2020, 13:09:55

Habe mich umentschieden by Anthonysor