Total Topics: 17
Most Online Today: 9
Most Online Ever: 68
(20, April, 2019, 23:47:58)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Mehrere Standorte in einer Zonenverwaltung. Geht das?

WarumDarum

• +1/-0
Mehrere Standorte in einer Zonenverwaltung. Geht das?
« am: 26, April, 2018, 12:37:53 »
Hallo :-)

Derzeit laufen an 3 Standorten WiFi Netze mit jeweils diversen AP´s und einem eigenem  unifi cloud key uc-ck.

Über die Ubiquiti Cloud kann ich sie einzeln auswählen.
Nun ist es zwar praktiasch bei jedem Netzwerk eigene Voucher über den Hotspotmanager zu generieren, jedoch gelten diese Voucher natürlich immer nur für diesen Standort.

Ich habe auf einem Rootserver ebenfalls einen Unifi Controller aufgesetzt. Jedoch den nie genutzt, da jedes Netzwerk ja einen eigenen hat.
Kann ich die Standorte in der Zonenverwaltung zusammenführen, so dass ich darüber Voucher generieren kann, die dann bei allen Standorten gültig sind?

Einfacher gesagt:

Auf dem Controller der auf dem Rootserver läuft würde ich gerne nach Zonen aufgeteilt alle Standorte importieren.
Ein jetzt generierter Voucher hat dann auf alle Standorte Gültigkeit.

Ich weiss leider nicht, wie ich das anstellen soll.
Muss der Controller trotzdem im Netzwerk parallel bleiben?
Was muss ich bei den Standorten eintragen und wo?

Für Hilfe bin ich Euch sehr dankbar :-)

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
Great Site with helpfull knowledge
« Antwort #1 am: 01, Januar, 2020, 02:21:40 »
I just started a company that is a true residential remodeling contractors near me phoenix and in Ahwatukee. We are professional phoenix new home construction in a vast array of residential and commercial construction projects. For business commercial our skills vary from office Buildings, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Engineering and Construction, Multi-unit Tenant Improvements, and Dental or Medical Offices. Our residential services vary from new master home construction to complete shower re-design. our company has the skill-set ingenuity to design expertise areas for your home or business.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
Great Site with helpfull knowledge
« Antwort #2 am: 02, Januar, 2020, 04:03:04 »
I wanted to share with you my business which is a knowledgable commercial electrical contractors and in San Tan Valley. We are commandos maricopa county new home construction in a vast array of residential and commercial construction projects. For commercial our services vary from kitchen and bath remodeling, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Engineering and Construction, Multi-unit Tenant Improvements, and Dental or Medical Offices. Our residential services vary from stellar craftsman home building to complete cabinet re-design. our company has the skill-set intelligence to start fresh areas for your business or home.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
Hello
« Antwort #3 am: 03, Januar, 2020, 21:54:43 »
I would love to give a big applause for the extreem lengths you have put in putting together this forum. Incredibly your technical writing technical expertise has made us to want to created my families website.  werid Check this blog I recently made for onion seo in flagstaff arizona my website, flagstaff seo.  Well, want to chat and start some fascinating topics with anyone in the near future. Thank you , contributing expert trade secrets. The web site is undoubtedly perfect and will help us in my hobbies. I'm one hundred percent blown away by the particular information that every one has on this blog. It is an example of how good everybody understood this subject. I saved a link to this web blog and will visiting often for new posts. You my buddies are the rarest savants. I discovered the information that all of us have previously found but lost in this one website and simply couldn't locate. What a perfect web-site.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
I am glad I cam Across this site
« Antwort #4 am: 07, Januar, 2020, 08:30:33 »
I had my cousins ask me to tell you all I am happy for the mountains of work you have put in putting together this website. In fact your in depth research abilities has made us to have to created my families Drupal.  Look at this: blog I recently developed for web seo in flagstaff Az my website, flagstaff web design.  Well, hope to converse and begin some interesting topics with all of you in the near future. I am really happy I found this site! - contributing very specialized handicapper tricks. The site is so magical and will help us with my projects. I'm so blown away by the expertise knowledge that everybody on this forum. It is an example of how excellent everyone has understood concepts. I bookmarked this website page and will be comming back for trending posts. You my masters are the top ascended masters. I came upon the topics that my friends and I have already found but lost all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What a beautiful spot.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
Just the kind of site I was looking for
« Antwort #5 am: 18, Januar, 2020, 01:19:42 »
I will be dropping by this site quite a bit and share the detailed information with family and friends and also wanted to share with you my own idea I started on my daughters birthday that originated from providing for my own babies that is all about a children clothing space and keeping as much of our dinero because we all need to find a plan to do it right? And so the name of the database is kissingblake-Blake and is about baby dresses. my husband and I put together children friendly children's get-up pretty much so check out my families Web page, I am passionate that we all just developet it possibly you might nab a souvenir for fmilyFriends of family, your wifes friends or your own kids.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
just the kind of site I was looking for
« Antwort #6 am: 18, Januar, 2020, 06:57:38 »
I will be stopping by often and spread the noumena with family and friends and also wanted to let your know about my own a goal and dream that I began yesterday that started from providing for my own nieces that is all about a children clothing database and keeping as much of our dinero because we all need to discover a plan to do it right? Well the name of the forum is kissingblake-Blake and it's about children's. We create high quality children's ensemble basically so so when you get a chance visit the space, We are aflame because us just made it there is a possibility you might nab a token for friends, your wifes friends or your own children.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
I am jazzed up to salute you for the depth of knowledge all have put in starting this nice website. In fact everyone's resourceful writing abilities has made my wife and I to want to build my cousins blog.  Visit this site I just made for web web design in Flagstaff Arizona my site, Flagstaff web design.  Well, I hope to converse and start some interesting topics with everyone soon. Once again Excellent site! finding this site was a real score , reading over niche more secrets. The blogger is so rare like a gem and will facilitate my friends and I in my hobbies. My kids and I are absolutely blown away with the details that you've on this community site. It is an example of how good you and everyone masters and collected a ton of useful info. we saved a link to this amazing forum and we will be returning for novel informative finds. You my masters are the rarest genius. I came across the topics that some of my relatives have previously looked Bing searches and just could not happen across. What a beautiful web-site.  Keep up the superb deep studies.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
Web deigner in Flagstaff Arizona
« Antwort #8 am: 28, Januar, 2020, 02:04:48 »
I felt like some that should to give some thanks for the excellent effort everyone that has signed on this forum put in collaborating about the web site. Actually the scientifically specialized knowledge and skills have started my kids and I to want to start my own joomla.  Here is a web site I just developed for tor website design in flagstaff az my email marketing, seo services in Flagstaff.  Well, I hope to converse and start some fascinating topics with all of you soon. Once more Excellent site! finding this site was a real score , contributing superb ideas. The web-site is so treasure-like and will facilitate my friends and I at my business. my buddies at work and I are one hundred percent shocked with the expertise knowledge that everyone on this website. It is obvious how good everybody understood concepts. a few of us saved this index and I'm sure we will returning for helpful information. You contributors are the one of a kind saints. I accidentally found the subjects that some of my relatives have already searched on the search engine and also could not find. What an ideal forum and site.  Keep up the excellent wonderful contributions.

Anthonysor

• +0/-0
Great site
« Antwort #9 am: 15, Februar, 2020, 17:32:21 »
I am glad to thank you for the ecylopedias of information all of you have put in managing this site. to everyones surprise all of the contributors of this intelligen specific gained with excellent training has forever instigated My next door neighbors to want to make my families forum.  Visit this blog I creatively created for info on website design in Flagstaff my simple website, Flagstaff web.  Well, want to chat and begin some interesting topics with anyone in the near future. Once more Excellent site! What a nice treasure to find - contributing highly specialized ideas. This community is very worth money and will facilitate us in my spare time. My wife and I are completely blown away by the talent for knowledge that everyone contributed on this forum. It is an example of how good you and everyone masters a lot. my buddies and I emailed this amazing web blog-site and I'm sure we will return for important related information. You information hoarders are the best experts. I came across the info that we has already looked in some different places and simply could not happen across. What well thought out website.  Keep up the excellent piece of work. I am also into NFL pick

+-Recent Topics

Internetverbindung plötzlich instabil by Dusko knosyLF
Heute um 13:09:55

Switch-Wechsel mit Konfigurationsdatei by Anthonysor
Heute um 06:25:15

Mehrere Standorte in einer Zonenverwaltung. Geht das? by Anthonysor
15, Februar, 2020, 17:32:21

Unifi Ap Ac mesh wird als getrennt angezeigt by Anthonysor
15, Februar, 2020, 11:08:27

CLOUD KEY Upgrade 5.11.50 -> 5.12.35 destroy / zerstört CloudKey Gen1 by MichaelPsype
13, Februar, 2020, 23:05:05

Zugriff auf Cloud-Key nicht möglich by Anthonysor
11, Februar, 2020, 11:04:03

Habe mich umentschieden by Anthonysor
12, Januar, 2020, 10:07:58

Mehrere Standorte über einen Controller verwalten? by Anthonysor
02, Januar, 2020, 05:22:17

Habe Probs mit den neuen NanoBeam 5AC Gen2 by spicer
10, Juni, 2019, 20:40:24

Probleme mit Ersteinrichtung US-8-150W by WarumDarum
10, Juni, 2019, 20:05:25